VS250 Variable Speed Incisor
The VS250 Variable Speed Incisor is our fastest and largest capacity incising machine.
With a maximum cross section of 250mm square and a 4.0m post length, the VS250 is big enough to cope with the large and flexible enough to cope with small posts too. Our unique shaft support system is designed to reduce the potential for deflection and component overload to give a reliable and consistent result for busy timber processors.
Get your brochure today: Click here
Main Features include:
- Cross section range:75 x 40mm to 250 x 250mm posts
- Full or partial incisions from 6mm to 12mm
- Continuous Throughput, No Return Feed
- Digitally Variable Speed 40 -120 m/min
- Minimum post length 0.8m
- Maximum post length 4.0m
- Anti Tear-Out Blade System in both directions
- Additional upgrades available, please enquire.
Responsive manufacturer support is essential. With a fleet of experienced and professional engineers covering the whole of the mainland UK, you can rest assured our 24hr response for breakdowns will keep downtime to a minimum should a problem occur.
We have access to asset finance for all our machines. Sales enquiries, please contact us on +44 (0) 1746 714418 or email: email@example.com